Current Ukrainian management has long ago understood and learned by experience that the staff is the main resource of any organization. Despite a great number of novelties, such as corporate culture, staff assessment, corporate training and development, the current businesses still lack an integrated and systematic approach to human relations.
KVADRA HR analyses how all systems of the organization function and how the human factor influences such functioning.
Professional recruiting which is based on current needs and goals of the organization, consistent adaptation program, well-thought staff assessment system in combination with the adequate and sensitive incentives system, systematic training and development of the staff, continuous improvement and maintenance of the corporate culture of the organization – all these ensure nowadays a strong and successful team working in a contemporary business.
HR RECORDS KEEPING SERVICES
- staff auditing and preparation of the report containing recommendations by the audit results;
- bringing staff record documents in compliance with the effective Labour Code;
- keeping staff paperwork of the company for outsourcing;
- consulting the official in charge on staff paperwork in compliance with the effective Labour Code of Ukraine.
- development of regulations, procedures, work standards and job duties of the employees;
- development and implementation of the staff adaptation programs;
- development of the evaluation program (using the competence models KPI-360֯) and staff motivation;
- development of the program for implementation of the personnel social package depending on the position filled, development and issuance of the Corporate Code.
OUTSTAFFING OF PERSONNEL
- employment and administration of staff which works in the Client’s office.
TRAINING OF PERSONNEL
- organization of seminars and workshops on a turnkey basis;
- holding seminars and workshops: basics of management, sales techniques, effective communication, etc. – the topics and programs of training are prepared depending on the actual needs of the customer.
PERFORMANCE OF STUDIES
- study of the staff satisfaction with its work, environment and system of relationship in the company;
- psychological testing of employees, development of the psychological profile of a personality;
- study of the motivation profile of the staff;
- testing external candidates at employment.
- coaching of company managers (individual goal-oriented sessions aimed at the development of the managerial competence, search of the optimum solutions and behavioural strategies);
- coaching of employees (conducted with a view to develop the staff, enhance the working potential and settle conflict situations).